7 August 2009

Something Yum!

I have a gorgoeus new nephew. He's all wrinkly and looks like an old man but he is so gorgeous , gorgeous, gorgeous! Weighing a healthy 7lb and 10oz he arrived on Wednesday 5th at 10.16am by C-section (are you really supposed to be able to wiggle your feet once they've done an injection? No? Dr said that too....)

Anyway, I have some great pics of me, Andrea, Craig, Mum and Dad with the little cherub. Whenm I held him his little lip kept quivering and he kept shaking his leg. I assumed he was being cute and delicious for me and not wanting to be fed or pooing on me (happens all the times with my friend babies - big breasts? You must be lunch? No milk? Ok, I'll poo on you. Revenge is stinky) Brilliant!

I'm really happy and excited. Craig chaged his first nappy. When it came to the second he said he needed to go home........

No comments: